Tuesday, January 15, 2013

DFD8 (1/15/13)

Where I am at:
Spiritually:  
The Lord has placed a few people on my heart today that I want to pray for continually throughout the day.  I feel at peace where I am at in my life right now and I trust in the Lord's plan.  God has been faithful and after praying through my insecurities yesterday I feel much better after releasing those burdens to Christ.

Physically:
The Lord has made me realize what it means to treat my body as a temple.  Since being on this fast and my fertility diet before my body has never felt better.  I feel so good and I'm reminded each day of the blessing it is to be healthy and mobile.

Mentally:
As I said before, I am in a much better place today after releasing my burdens to Christ.  However, I know that there are people who need my prayers today and I want my focus to be on them.

Bible verses I've come across: 
Proverbs 3:5,6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

John 8:31-32
Jesus said to the people who believed in him, "You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings.  And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." 

Hebrews 11:1
Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Romans 10:17
Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

Mark 9:23-24
"'If you can?'" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for one who believes." Immediately the boys father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"

Psalm 34:6
This poor man cried, and the Lord heart him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

Ecclesiastes 4:12
And one standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer; three is even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.

Goal for the day:
Pray continually for those that God has laid on my heart.  Do thing's with a servant's heart.

Prayer:
Dear Lord, this morning I lift up those people that you have laid on my heart.  Only you know what they truly need in their lives and I pray that you meet those needs.  Father, thank you for purifying me through this fasting experience, thank you for revealing the blessings that healthy eating and treating my body right can bring.  Lord, be with my husband today and draw him near to you during his fast experience.  Thank you for bringing us together and thank you for a husband who is rooted in your word.  I offer this day to you.  Do your will.  In your name I pray, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment